You Might Be A Dancer If, Continued
- You have a tumble dryer or a clothesline, but laundry day at your place looks like this anyway
- And by “laundry day,” you mean “any day that ends in -y”
- Your bedroom resembles a fire sale at a Sansha outlet
- You have so many tights (Footed! Convertible! Capri! Short! Really effing short! Strappy!) and joggers you don’t know where to put them all, but only two pair of regular trousers
- Which you never wear because ugh
- You are more than typically grateful to the inventors of the Utilikilt
- You miss pockets, but not enough to make you wear regular clothes(1)
- Besides, they make hoodies with zippered pockets now.
In case you’re wondering, when a dancer and an aerialist love each-other very much, the result is:
- A closet like the one above
- A ridiculous collection of matching tights that the dancer almost never wears because deep in his black-feathered heart of hearts Serious Ballet Boy Is Serious (…but only about ballet).